Monday, March 13, 2017

Pop-Up Birthday Card

My husband asked me to make his cat-loving sister a birthday card, so of course I searched my stash for kitty stamps.  I had recently purchased the Meow You Doin'? set by Lawn Fawn.  Perfect!  I could color the cats to match her cats.  I knew I wanted the card to be a special one, so I decided to create my very first pop-up card.  I used Lawn Fawn's recently released pop-up die to make it happen.

It took me an obscene amount of time to make this card, but it was fun to create.  It took an equally obscene amount of time to capture a photo that was halfway presentable.  I definitely need to work on my photography skills!  Sets used (all by Lawn Fawn):
Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up, Meow Ya Doin'?, Year 4 Hippo Birdie, Party Animals, grassy border die, stitched clouds, Mermaid for You (fish).  I used paper from the Perfectly Plaid line.  The images were colored with Copics.
Here's another card I made recently using the new Wonderful Window die set by Lawn Fawn:
Again...need to work on getting a better set up for taking photos.

Thank you to any of you out there who checked out this post.  Much appreciated!!
Nancy









No comments:

Post a Comment