Monday, February 13, 2017

Ellen Hutson Mix It Up Challenge With 28 Lilac Lane

Another Mix It Up Challenge is about to end over on the Ellen Hutson blog.  Just in the nick of time, I created this card:
I knew I had to create a shaker card utilizing one of May's gorgeous 28 Lilac Lane sets.  I used the Tropical Twist set, which is filled with buttons, sequins, seed beads, pearls, and trim (twine and charms).  In fact this set actually includes a pineapple charm, but I couldn't figure out how to incorporate it onto this card.  I used the Stay Golden stamp and die set from Essentials by Ellen.  I clear embossed the smallest pineapple image onto Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.  The pattern paper is from a Doodlebug 6x 6 pad.  If anyone is reading this blog post...gracias!  I appreciate your visit!!

Nancy





No comments:

Post a Comment