Thursday, January 12, 2017

Love Letters

It's been a long while since I posted here!  I always say I'm going to do so more regularly but it doesn't seem to happen.  Working full time as a long-term substitute teacher didn't help!  So this card was a pleasure to make after a long holiday season (the crafting holiday season starts in September, right?).  I used Lawn Fawn's Love Letters set, as well as the Happy Mail dies.  How fun is that mailbox?  I had to add a brad to the little flag for a little interactiveness!  Because I don't own the coordinating dies I used the cute little bird from Let's Play.  His little heart shaped wings fit the scene. I also used the Leafy Tree Backdrop die and the grassy border.  And...here is my card:


Thank you for stopping by!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment