Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Gathering Flowers/Lawnscaping Challenge #127

Another Lawnscaping Challenge.  I almost didn't make a card for this challenge...I'm not too good with florals.  I thought I'd give it a try anyways.  Here's what I came up with:


I watercolored the background using my Koi watercolors.  That's another skill I'm trying to improve upon!  I used the following Lawn Fawn sets:  Party Animals, Love You S'more (squirrel), Happy Harvest (sunflowers), Our Friendship Grows (vase and stem/leaves), Life is Good (sentiment).  Pattern paper is from Polka in the Meadow and Perfectly Plaid.  Images were colored with Copic markers.

I will be entering this into Lawnscaping Challenge #127/Beautiful Florals
Off to add it...almost out of time.  One of my goals is to post more often and also enter some of the other card making challenges out there.  Thanks for visiting my blog...it's really appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment